1.12.2010

As promised, here is a sample of my groccery list. As you may know, I've been trying to make 2010 a healthier year overall and this go-to list has made groccery shopping a breeze. I've been buying organic except for anything with an outside "skin" you dont eat - think kiwis, onions and bananas.

Nuts - almonds, walnuts and pistachios
Strawberries - frozen and fresh
Blueberries - frozen and fresh
Apples - Pink Lady is my fav
Bananas
Craisins
Sugar free applesauce
whole wheat english muffins
Barilla plus pasta - all shapes
Roasted peppers
Eggs
Sweet potatoes
Mushrooms
Bell peppers
Skim Milk
1/2 and 1/2 (still haven't adapted to black coffee!)
Yogurt
Lean cuts of meat
Avocados
Baby field greens
Goat cheese
Shredded low-fat cheddar and mozzerella
Tomatoes
Red Onion
Kiwi

What's on your groccery staples list? I know shopping for the same ingredients week after week can get a litte mundane - I would love us to share some new ideas!!

xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment