4.18.2010

Cassis Le Cruset Has Arrived!!


Sur La Table is now carrying Le Cruset in a fabulous new color! Cassis is so rich and gorgeous, I think i'm going to have to replace my blue Le Cruset dutch oven with this! Aside from being oven, microwave, grill, freezer AND dishwasher safe, it comes with a 5-year guarantee. I have two dutch ovens from this line (although not in the new fab color!) and love them - I use them for everything from soups and stews to braising brisket. I know the prices can leave a little sticker shock - but trust me, they are a great investment and will last you a lifetime.


The following pieces are available only from Sur La Table (online or in the store)
• Stoneware Pitchers in Cassis, $24.95
• Stoneware Rectangular Bakers in Cassis, $29.95-35.95
• Square Grill Pan in Cassis, $89.95
• Oval French Oven in Cassis, $259.95

No comments:

Post a Comment