4.13.2010

Serenity at the Boca Raton Resort

For my 26th birthday, I flew down to South Florida and enjoyed a spa day with my mom. We spent the day at the Boca Raton Resort - one of the most gorgeous hotels and spas I have ever seen.

We began the day with a light lunch at Morimoto - the sushi bar had an awesome futuristic design.


After lunch we walked the hotel grounds - what a beautiful resort situated right on the water.


We then made our way to the Palazzo Spa for our appointments. We each had a Swedish Massage and mom treated me to a customized facial. Amazing!!




I loved the products they used - all from a line Kerstin Florian. I have normal to dry skin so they used some really great products including a hydrating cleansing milk, raspberry extract serum, a cooling masque and a really hydrating liposome creme. All in all, it was a gorgeous spa and two exceptional treatments. If you live in or planning a trip to South Florida, go to the Boca Raton Resort for some true pampering!



Bye bye Boca Raton Resort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment