1.26.2011

Baby Got Back!!

I could be making a bold statement here, but I believe most of us ladies tend to skip over our back when it comes to our weight training. We think abs, biceps, legs…. All instant gratification. Back seems to get pushed to the side in favor of body parts we can actually see!

Well, no longer! I did a great back workout the other day that I just had to share. When doing these exercises, remember to contract your abs and use the stability of your core!

Warm-up - any cardio machine for 10-20 minutes... really get your heart rate up!

Back Extensions

15 reps, 3 sets

“Supermans”

15 reps, 3 sets

Lat Pulldowns

10 reps, 3 sets

Seated Low Row

10 reps, 3 sets

One arm dumbbell rows

10 reps, 3 sets


If you end up doing this workout, let me know how you liked it!

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete